Viralize has a number of advanced customization options available, including VAST integration, fallback, and adjustable CPM floor price. Feel free to adjust the options to meet your needs. Basic users, please read this article.
1. Register an account as a Publisher.
2. Login to your console.
3. Visit the section Ad Unit.
4. Create an Ad Unit by clicking the button "+ New".
5. Name your Ad Unit (optional). After clicking the "+ New" button, you will be asked to name your New Ad Unit. You can accept an automatically generated name or customize your Ad Unit with a name that is easier for you to remember.
6. Choose your Format. At the moment Viralize has Video in Picture, InText, Interstitial, In-Stream, and Display formats for you to choose from. Each is equally compatible with mobile and desktop traffic and fully responsive.
7. Choose your Campaign Delivery Method. You can choose from Automatic or Single Campaign. Automatic Ad Delivery will optimize your Ad Unit for maximum revenue based of the properties of your Site(s) and the Campaigns available. It is the suggested Ad Delivery method for most cases.
If you select Automatic Ad Delivery, you can proceed to Step 8.
If you select Single Campaign Ad Delivery, there are two delivery options available:
The first creates a situation where once the chosen Ad has completed its run you will no longer earn revenue, even if the advertisement continues to appear on your player. By choosing this option you will be notified via email when a campaign terminates in time for you to select a new campaign or switch to Automatic Ad Delivery.
- The second option, which we recommend, allows the Single Campaign Ad Unit to continue generating revenue by filling it with automatically chosen Open Market advertisements once the selected campaign has exhausted its budget.
9. Choose your CPM floor price (optional).
10. Choose your fallback delivery method (optional).
11. Click the "Save and get code" button.
12. Copy and paste the HTML code onto your site(s).